One of the original members of the Waves of Color Team since 2004 and creator Gretchen Clark's first apprentice, April has the beauty industry in her blood ( her mother is well respected in the industry as one of the finest nail techs).
• "You can never be too blonde." Highlights customized for you.
• Trained in the art of hair coloring by Schwarzkopf.
• Trained by John Sahag's Artistic director Albie McCoy in the art of Dry Cuts- grows out beautifully.
• Master of "Party Hair" from simple to elaborate, she can create amazing looks with a simple flat iron.
• Enjoys make-up application- with Mineologie (make up thats good for your skin).
•" Seek and Destroy" technique for blending gray with low commitment.
Christi loves to do her magic and watch her clients leave with a smile. She loves to listen to you and co-create a look customized for you. Years of technical experience back up her desire for excellence.
• Corrective color is her specialty- trained by Schwarzkopf in the art of coloring you love.
• Did you say curls? She loves to add texture to the hair (this aint your mama's perm).
• Hate your curls? She can take care of that too with soft and gentle straighteners.
A "Kitchen Beautician" for 10 years before joining Waves of Color Team, she flew through owner Gretchen Clarks apprenticeship program in 2006. She is passionate about the families and ventures of her clientel, who she sees as friend not just clients.
• Haircuts - from long to short, classic to fringe-you name it, she can do it.
• Dry cuts - specially trained in John Sahag's techniques- grows out beautifully.
• Great color technique from subtle to extreme- she loves to customize a look for you
• Extensions - Great Length/ Cinderella. Get a little to thicken or a lot to lengthen your locks.
• Make-overs - change your hair color and your make-up too. Minerologie, make-up thats good for your skin.
Hands Down, the most natural looking nail enhancements in the industry. They look real. Always in demand, she gives one of the best pedicures in town. Over 20 years of experience.
• Nail tips with silk overlays (not damaging to the nail bed).
• Silk wraps on natural nails-for strength and long lasting polish wear.
• Eyelash extensions that would make Bambi jealous.
• Make-overs - Trained in "Minerologie", make-up thats good for the skin.
• Facials - Training form pharmecutical grade "Image" skin care line.
Creator and inspiration for Waves of Color...A Salon. Gretchen has over 20 years of experience in the art of hair. Five years ago she started gathering a team of aligned individuals to create an atmostphere of connection and inspiration in which to practice the art of Beauty.
• Well known for creating the most natural hair coloring. "Artificial is fine, as long as it looks real!
• Creator of "Seek and Destroy" a technique to blend gray without required upkeep. Low commitment hair color.
• Cuts to fit what your hair does naturally.
• Dry cutting - Trained by John Sahag's artistic director Albie McCoy. Grows out naturally.
• Extensions - Great Lengths/Cinderella. She will match your color and texture.
• Extreme Straighteners
• She also offers classes in conscienceness training- Avatar®
The New York Tinsel Teasing Queen! Megan has been in the Beauty Industry since 2007 with her unique creative edge that fits in right with the Southern Bells! Coming from New York her passion and talents are a nice refresher of the new innovative that range from her funky side to her sophisticated styles! Her true focus is what the client's wants and needs are to achieve their everyday lifestyles! Megan shares her beauty secrets so no one goes home curious of any of her talents that are performed!
Keratin Complex- Smoothing Treatments
Keratin Complex Color Kerahold
Brazilian Straightening Systems
Redken Coloring, Cutting, Event Upstyle techniques
Jane Iredale Bridal Make Up Applications
Hair Tinsel Applications
Aquage Evening Styles and Updo's
Mary Catherine is the latest stylist on our team. She apprenticed to obtain her license at Waves of Color and has been an asset ever since. Mary Catherine brought with her a wealth of knowledge and skill in the estetics world and has expanded her knowledge base into hair and nails since her arrival. One of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Mary Catherine's background as an artist will surely help you create your perfect look, call to make an appointment with her today!
Reed joined the Waves of Color team February of 2012 and we fell in love with her on the spot. Her sweet, kind demeanor makes you feel right at home. She is learning fast as an apprentice and will surely be on the floor making happy guests in no time.
As a wife, mother of 2, grandmother and an experienced nail tech you will have a listening ear and happy hands while in the comfort of Vickie's station. Vickie always has a smile on her face and an awkward silence will never occur in her presence. Vickie has a passion for her field is always up to date on the latest styles and technology in the nail world. Don't hesitate call today!!